Organizing Workshop – Milwaukee, WI
July 20 - July 23| $400
Leadership is about accepting responsibility for enabling others to achieve shared purpose in the face of uncertainty. During these 3.5 days, participants will have the opportunity to work with peers and leaders from across the country to develop capacity for effective community leadership. Participants will learn five core leadership practices:
- How to articulate a story of why you were called to lead, a story of those whom you hope to mobilize, and a story of action: self, us, and now.
- How to build intentional relationships as the foundation of purposeful collective actions.
- How to structure your team with shared purpose, ground rules, and roles for effective leadership.
- How to strategize turning your resources into the power to achieve clear goals.
- How to translate strategy into measurable, motivational, and effective action.
The total registration fee is $400 per person. If you need lodging, the additional cost is $300 total for three nights (shared room). The registration fee covers meals (Dinner Day 1, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Day 2, Breakfast & Lunch Day 3 and Breakfast & Lunch Day 4), customized training materials, training location, and an experienced training team who will facilitate your learning.
The workshop will take place at Brookfield Conference Center and the lodging will be right next door at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Brookfield Conference Center.