Leadership Workshop – Wausau, WI
July 25 @ 1:00 pm - July 27 @ 6:30 pm| $100.00
Leadership is about accepting responsibility for enabling others to achieve shared purpose in the face of uncertainty. During these 2.5 days, participants will have the opportunity to work with peers and leaders from across Wisconsin to develop capacity for effective community leadership. Participants will learn the five basic leadership practices:
- How to articulate a story of why you were called to lead, a story of those whom you hope to mobilize, and a story of action: self, us, and now.
- How to build intentional relationships as the foundation of purposeful collective actions.
- How to structure your team with shared purpose, ground rules, and roles for effective leadership.
- How to strategize turning your resources into the power to achieve clear goals.
- How to translate strategy into measurable, motivational, and effective action.