Leadership Workshop – Wausau, WI
July 25, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - July 27, 2019 @ 6:30 pm CDT| $115.00
Leadership is about accepting responsibility for enabling others to achieve shared purpose in the face of uncertainty. During these 3 days, participants will have the opportunity to work with peers and leaders from across Wisconsin to develop capacity for effective community leadership. Participants will learn the five basic leadership practices:
- How to articulate a story of why you were called to lead, a story of those whom you hope to mobilize, and a story of action: self, us, and now.
- How to build intentional relationships as the foundation of purposeful collective actions.
- How to structure your team with shared purpose, ground rules, and roles for effective leadership.
- How to strategize turning your resources into the power to achieve clear goals.
- How to translate strategy into measurable, motivational, and effective action.